Monday, September 21, 2009

Sugababes passa passa

Lawd. The Sugababes in a mess.

Ever since Amelle Berabah pulled her disappearing act week before, rumours and commess have been flying around the long-lasting British girl group.

First, there came word over the weekend that Amelle had quit the group because of her unhappiness after her rumoured row with Keisha Buchanan.

Then word came that Eurovision contestant Jade Ewen was set to join the girl group to replace Amelle.

However, founding member Keisha said that there was no truth to that rumour, telling News of the World:
"It’s not true she’s joining. She’s a friend of mine but no, I’m not a liar.  It’s completely false that’s the honest to God truth. One hundred per cent.”

 “There’s the three of us in this band and no one is joining.”

 But... it looks like the only one who didn't know what was going on was Keisha as she has been basically booted from the group which she was a founding member of (and writer of many of their hits).

Not only that, Jade is joining the Sugababes... but to replace Keisha!

Today, came that news plus word that she will be leaving the group and going solo. Not that she sounds too happy about it...
She posted a message on Twitter which read:

 


'Dear Friends I'm sad to say that I am no longer a part of the Sugababes.

'I've had a great time and have achieved more then I ever thought I would. Although it was not my choice to leave, it's time to enter a new chapter in my life.


'I have nothing but positive things to say about the girls and I wish them the best of luck.


'I would like to state that there were no arguments, bullying or anything of the sort that lead to this.


 


 

 

'Sometimes a break down in communication and lack of trust can result in many different things.


'I would also like to point out that I have always supported the girls and they have also supported me.


'Remember my drunk pictures out with Amelle, supporting her on her success with Tinchy Stryder… Oh the shame… But what a fun night we had.


'Now I'm going to take some time to focus on me. I've been in this band for 11 years and I have achieved so much.


'I have a great family and friends who are behind me 100% and at the age of 24, I'm now going out into this world on my own…


'Although i'm nervous… I'm still very excited on what lies ahead.


'I want to thank the Sugababes fans and my fans for all your support and all who have never judged me, but accepted me for who I am… The feisty, funny, professional, fearless, motor mouth… lol
'This is not the end… but the beginning!!!!

 



'Thank you always… Keisha xxx'

Damn. Dey ent had to do you so, though Keisha...

No comments:

Post a Comment