Monday, February 22, 2010

Jeneil Williams exposed

[caption id="attachment_2071" align="alignleft" width="228" caption="Photo credit: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott for LOVE Magazine"][/caption]

Jamaican model Jeneil Williams let it all out in both LOVE magazine and the Pony Ryder blog recently - in two very different ways.

The LOVE exposure was of course, part of the editorial she shot for the magazine as one of the eight cover models they chose for the issue.

And in Pony Ryder's interview, we got a glimpse into Jeneil's life and personality.

We've got both for you.

Jeneil on her childhood in Jamaica:
"It was hard; I was forced to grow up really fast."

Jeneil on living in the Big Apple:
"When I first got here it was really amazing because it was my dream to get an agency in New York City. My mother agent took me around to meet with all of the agencies in New York and I ended up signing with New York Models – who I had met with in Jamaica during the model contest. I love my agency and New York. I have met incredible people and love this city!"



[caption id="attachment_2072" align="alignright" width="226" caption="Photo credit: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott for LOVE Magazine"][/caption]

Jeneil on her body and beauty rituals:



 
No I owe most of it [my body]  to track and field; I used to do track back in high school.... I do pilates now to tone up at least twice a week.

I cleanse and exfoliate everynight and I use a facial mask every now and again. I love Jergen’s lotion with a mix of Johnson’s baby gel.

There is lot more of that over at Pony Ryder where you can find the full interview.

[caption id="attachment_2073" align="aligncenter" width="217" caption="Photo credit: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott for LOVE Magazine"][/caption]

1 comment:

  1. Even though she's a supermodel, she comes off as very down to earth in her interview.

    ReplyDelete