Friday, March 5, 2010

Limo driver apologises to Naomi Campbell over attack allegations

Boy, all we could do is laugh when we read this one.

Somehow, the limo driver who was allegedly attacked by Naomi Campbell earlier this week, has ended up apologising to her.


The driver, Miodrag Mejdina, issued a statement through his lawyer which said:
"I got angry and overreacted. It was a misunderstanding and I regret involving the police. This whole thing has been blown out of proportion and I apologize to Ms. Campbell for causing that to happen."

So, basically he is apologising for being an informer? Naomi is a real don... a Dudus yu name?

Most folks are taking this apology with a lump of salt, since the driver happens to work for Naomi's billionaire Russian boyfriend, Vladimir Doronin.

When asked if his client had been paid off to drop the case, his lawyer Earl Ward, said:
"The statement speaks for itself. We have no further comment."

So ... take that as you will.

However, it didn't stop Naomi from issuing a pretty haughty statement which said:
"I have worked very hard on correcting my previous wrongdoings and I will not be held hostage to my past.... "I am pleased the driver has apologized. I would like to put the last few days behind me and move on."

Oh Naomi ...

No comments:

Post a Comment